How to Play Roadrunner Cash™
NOTE: If the images do not appear, refresh your page or just scroll down to read the information.
- Choose 5 numbers from 1 to 37 on a Roadrunner Cash play slip or ask for a “Quick Pick” to let the machine pick random numbers for you.
- Win by matching two or more of your numbers to the numbers drawn.
Tickets cost $1 per play per drawing.
How to Win
|Match||Prize||Approximate Odds 1 in|
5 White Balls
4 White Balls
3 White Balls
2 White Balls
|Overall odds of winning a prize are approximately 1 in 7.97|
Play Up to 14 Drawings with Multi-Draw
Whether you play your favorite numbers or choose Quick Picks, you can play up to 14 drawings in a row. Simply mark the appropriate box next to MULTI DRAW on your play slip or ask the clerk for a Multi-Draw ticket ($1 per play per drawing).
- The estimated advertised jackpot is paid in accordance with the New Mexico Lottery Authority On-Line Game Rules and is pari-mutuel. (Prize amount is shared equally among two or more winning tickets.)
- The estimated advertised jackpot will be paid when generated sales for that draw are sufficient to fund the advertised Jackpot within 5% +/-. In the event the actual sales for that draw fail to achieve, or the actual sales exceed, required levels to fund the advertised estimated jackpot amount by more than 5%, then the actual amount shall be paid.
- The remaining prizes are set prizes. However, some or all may become pari-mutuel under certain circumstances as defined in the New Mexico Lottery Authority On-Line Game Rules.