Become a Lottery Retailer – old
Be part of a strong, committed team of retailers, players and vendors that help make New Mexico a better place to live, work and raise our families.
All lottery net proceeds (100%) fund the Legislative Lottery Scholarship. For more information about the Scholarship and funds raised, please visit the Scholarships page.
The Lottery will Provide
- Complete employee training in your store
- Regular visits by a Lottery Sales Representative for in-store marketing assistance
- Weekly phone calls and assistance provided by Customer Service Representatives
- Next-day Scratcher ticket delivery
- Point-of-sale materials and custom signage at no charge
- Statewide marketing support via television, radio, newspaper, website and outdoor advertising
- Co-op promotions including wheel spins, in-store specials and fun prizes designed to bring more attention and traffic to your store
All resulting in increased foot traffic, revenues and the great feeling of knowing that you are helping make New Mexico a better place to live, work and raise our families.
- 6% sales commission on each Lottery ticket sold
- 1% cashing commission on all winning tickets cashed by the retailer
- Prizes of $600 or less can be claimed at any New Mexico Lottery retailer
- Bonuses for selling winning tickets
- $50,000 Bonus Pool for selling a winning Powerball jackpot or Mega Millions jackpot ticket (to be shared equally if several or multiple winning jackpot tickets are sold in New Mexico for one drawing)
- $2,500 Bonus for selling a winning Powerball or Mega Millions ticket with a prize value of $1,000,000 and above, excluding the jackpot (In the case of multiple winning tickets, each retailer selling a winning top-prize ticket would be eligible for a $2,500 bonus.)
- $10,000 Bonus Pool for selling a winning Lotto America jackpot ticket (to be shared equally if several or multiple winning jackpot tickets are sold in New Mexico for one drawing)
- $1,000 Bonus for selling a winning Roadrunner Cash top-prize ticket (match 5 of 5) when the top prize is greater than or equal to $100,000 (In the case of multiple top-prize winning tickets, each retailer selling a winning top-prize ticket would be eligible for a $1,000 bonus.)
I would like to know more
For more information about becoming a Lottery retailer, fill out this form and our customer service department will contact you.