- What is happening in My Rewards?
- What’s changing?
- Why are you changing this promotion?
- When will My Rewards change?
- What kinds of promotions will you have?
- What kinds of prizes will be available when My Rewards changes?
- Can I still enter any non-winning Scratchers into My Rewards?
- Still have questions?
What is happening in My Rewards?
- The My Rewards Prize Bucket monthly promotions will end June 30, 2020.
- Players will still be able to log in and enter unique promotions at the My Rewards website.
- Players can continue to enter the $200,000 Fortune promotion after June 30, 2020.
- We are planning two more unique game promotions for this fall.
The Bucket promotions will end, but you can still use the My Rewards app and website to enter special game-specific promotions. You will also still receive emails to keep you up to date on winning numbers, big jackpots, and all the fun the New Mexico Lottery has to offer our players.
Why are you changing this promotion?
Just like Scratcher games, promotions change to keep offers fresh, provide new opportunities for players, and still allow the Lottery to return the required 30% of proceeds to the Legislative Lottery Scholarship Fund.
When will My Rewards change?
As of July 1, 2020, the My Rewards program will change, and the Bucket promotions will end.
What kinds of promotions will you have?
My Rewards will continue to offer game-specific promotions for a limited number of Scratchers and occasional special draw game promotions. Please check the Promotions page at https://nm.secondchancebonuszone.com/myrewards/promotions for available promotions.
What kinds of prizes will be available when My Rewards changes?
Prizes are yet to be determined, but the Lottery will continue to offer unique opportunities for players.
Can I still enter any non-winning Scratchers into My Rewards?
As of July 1, 2020, you will only be able to enter game-specific promotions such as the second-chance drawings for Game #360, $200,000 Fortune. You will not be able to enter draw games (unless there is a special promotion) or other active non-winning Scratchers. Please check the Promotions page to see available promotions and eligible tickets for each promotion.
Still have questions?
Click on “Help” at the bottom of the website or in the menu of the app. You can email Customer Service and they will respond to your question(s).