Santa Fe Lottery Sales Representative
The New Mexico Lottery Authority is seeking to fill a full-time position as a Lottery Sales Representative servicing northern New Mexico. Must possess excellent organizational and communication skills, be a self-starter and have a high level of creativity and motivation to maximize sales. Duties include; recruiting, sales and service of retail accounts, inventory management, retailer training, merchandising of product, implementation of retail promotions, and participation in special events. Qualified applicants must possess a high school diploma or equivalent, a college degree preferred, must possess and maintain a valid New Mexico driver’s license and be insurable for standard vehicle insurance with a good driving record, and must be able to lift 50lbs. In compliance with New Mexico state laws, applicants for this position must be at least 21 years of age. Successful candidate must live in the Santa Fe area or be willing to relocate at own expense. Daily travel and overnight travel within assigned territory, as well as, periodic overnight travel outside of sales territory is required. Applicants should have a working knowledge of MS office suite programs. Selected candidate must pass an extensive background check. Letter of interest and resumes must emailed to HR@nmlottery.com, or faxed to (505)342-7525, or send to NMLA, HR Dept., P.O. Box 93130, Albuquerque, NM 87199-3130. The position will remain open until filled. EOE
Graphic Design Internship 2015
The Graphic Design Intern will create and produce graphics such as signage and digital animated graphics and videos to promote the New Mexico Lottery, its winners, its products and its beneficiaries.
Coursework in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is required. Adobe Premiere and digital animation coursework is preferred. Ability to operate large format printer and photography and video experience is a plus.
The Graphic Design Intern must be able to work 40 hours a week including weekends and holidays. This is a paid 10-week position beginning in late May/early June 2015. The intern must be a highly creative and motivated individual. Due to a wide variety of marketing department initiatives, the intern must be flexible and a team player. Additionally, he/she must be a self-starter and have leadership skills.
Must be creative and possess well-developed design abilities using computerized equipment and specialized software. The ideal candidate must also be capable of using a variety of tools including, but not limited to, hand tools, power tools, and cutting instruments. The ability to manage many projects in parallel is necessary.
- Produces graphics for use in various formats including digital animation, videos and printed materials
- Prints and builds signage
- Prints color copy print jobs; folds, stuffs and labels printouts
- Installs Lottery signage at Lottery retail locations
- Designs and updates lottery printed informational materials
- Assists graphic designers with production of digital ads
- Creates graphics for Facebook posts
- Designs, prints and posts Lottery-themed displays and posters in Lottery Claim Center
- Assists with production of winner videos
- Print, trim and ship winner awareness posters
- Edits and crops winner photos
- Assists with special events and promotions as assigned, including packing, set-up, tear down, dressing up as a lottery mascot, and distributing Lottery materials.
- Pack/ship prizes for promotions
- Photographs and films winners, events, promotions and products
- Assists with administrative tasks
Must be able to work in a high security environment, be able to pass an extensive background check. Position open until filled. Send resumes to: HR Department, P.O 93130, Alb., NM 87199-3130; or apply online to HR@nmlottery.com, FAX to 505-342-7525. EEOE